Is that lawn mower or classic car tying up space in your garage? We have many styles and sizes of sheds to choose from! Use it to store your lawn mower or tools, or upgrade to our heavy duty floor and keep your small car in your shed! We have metal, wood or vinyl sheds to choose from. Other options include windows, porches, overhangs, doors, garage doors, shutters, flower boxes, and many others. Below is a list of our sheds with the standard options we offer and also what options you can select. Stop by, give us a call, or contact us and we will be happy to give you a price!
Reasons you should buy a shed from Oak Lane Structures
- We put integrity before money.
- Quality storage sheds at a reasonable price.
- Delivery anywhere in the US.
- Custom build storage sheds for your tastes and needs.
- Onsite building options for those larger sheds that can't be hauled.
- Rent to Own options save you money in comparison to storage units.
Standard Shed Features
- Built on 4x4 treated skids
- Solid 2x4 wall studs
- 2x4 Pressure Treated Floor Joists spaced at 16" on center
- Walls are framed with 2x4's
- 16" on center stud spacing on the wood and vinyl sheds
- 24" on center stud spacing on the metal sheds
- We use only 3/4" Plywood on the floor
- The wood and vinyl sheds come with plywood on the roof
- Metal sheds come with bubble insulation under the metal
- Added trims that most competition do not have, that gives our sheds a set apart look.
- We specialize in custom built storage sheds for your tastes and needs
- Specify which siding and trim colors you would like
- Onsite building options for those larger sheds that can't be hauled
- And more... check out each shed for specific options for each one